A.I.M. HIGH ENDURANCE AWARDS NOMINATION FORM
Award Nomination Guidelines
- Nominations for any award may be submitted by any member of the public. You may make one nomination in any category. All nominations will be considered in the year presented, plus one additional year.
- All award nominations, including all supporting documents and letters of support, if applicable, must be received online by September 30, 2016. Late entries will not be considered until the 2017 awards cycle.
- Each nomination should include a narrative(s) as to why the nominee is eligible for the award.
- Narratives should be no more than two pages (11-point format with 1” margins). Narratives should contain complete, clear and concise sentences.
- Supporting documents are accepted, but should only enhance the narrative and not be used instead of the narrative to answer the criteria. No more than 3 pages, please. When including supporting documents, the narrative should discuss the documents. Do not introduce new information in the supporting documents.
Recipients will be selected by the AIM High awards committee comprised of board members of Alternatives in Motion and select members of the endurance community.
Presentation of Awards
Nominees should be willing to accept the award, if granted, at the 2015 AIM High Endurance Awards Event on November 5, 2015.